Grilled Garlic Burgers Recipe
Grilled Garlic Hamburgers
Ingredients (Serves 6)
Time: Under 30 Minutes
1. Preheat the grill as follows:
Direct heat, medium-high
(425 - 450 degrees F)
Direct heat, light ash, grate should be on lowest setting
Direct heat, light ash, 3 - 4 inches deep, grate should be 2 inches above the fire
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the herb garlic cream cheese and burger buns. Don't overmix. With a light touch, form into 12 patties no more than 1/2 inch thick.
Place equal amounts of herb garlic cream cheese in the middle of 6 of the patties, place remaining 6 patties on top, press together, and seal edges well. This will keep the cheese from oozing out onto your grill and making a mess during the grilling process.
3. Lightly cut criss-cross marks into one side of your hamburger patties. Refrigerate them until the grill is ready.
4. Clean and lightly oil grill grate. Grill garlic stuffed hamburger patties, covered, 8 minutes total, flipping once halfway through.
5. Remove your burgers from the grill once they are at your desired level of doneness.
6. Allow them to rest a few minutes before serving to let the juices settle.
7. These burgers don't need a lot of toppings because they are so full of flavor. They taste great topped with just lettuce and tomatoes. Try 'em with a side of our grilled asparagus.
pepper jack cheese, and garlic.
love these tasty gourmet burgers.
More Hamburger Recipes
Non-Beef Burger Recipes
Top of Garlic Burgers Recipes
Best Grilling Tips and Recipes Homepage